Friday, March 28, 2008

Thursday Night Lights

Yesturday was the third installment of the Thursday Night Fast Rides leaving from Black Dog Bikes. A great ride on great roads with great turnout made the ride well "great" The ride last night was also good for me in that there were quite a few workhorses up front doing the pulling out in the wind and I was able to tuck in the back and ride in their wake.

I am told that Patricio slammed up Mt Pisgah in his big ring, but I wasn't anywhere nearby as I was back there spinning out my compact crank 34 x 25. I gave the finish run into the city limits my all but still didn't have enough to get out front on the city limit sign.

I hope the turnout continues to be good for this ride, it sure is more fun when there is a big group to ride with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, little bro! I see I'm not in your links?!?! Barret says he isn't happy with his Uncle James about that. lol

Mr. Burris said...

You need to add a picture of your new car in your profile.