Friday, December 21, 2007

UGHH


I did a night mtb ride last night in town and felt bad. I felt sore the whole time and was dry heaving a little when I tryed to push the climbs. I figured I was just tiresd and drank too much coffee during the day.(The bike shop doesn't heat well, so i drink hot coffee all day long to warm the insides) I think I found the reason this morning after I woke up achy, sore, and with a headache. I immediately ran to the bathroom and lost some of my dinner fromthe night before.


Well Mark R and myself were planning a big mtb ride this weekend if the weather held for us, but I may have to skip even if the weather isn't nasty. Everyone says it only takes 48hrs to get over the flu, so I should be able to enjoy the holiday trip to South Carolina. Hopefully it will be sunny and nice down there to ride at Issaquena, Paris Mtn, and the FATS trails


1 comment:

MRussell said...

Drink Beer.